Oh my goodness! Joshua ate his Easter eggs and did not throw up! And on top of that, had a whole Easter bunny after breakfast. He is playing happily and has not once complained about being sick. I am utterly astonished. (Hence the title of the post).
Poor Fifi is so incredibly frightened of the bin men and bin truck. The truck comes and picks up our rubbish on Monday mornings and Fifi always shakes and hides under my bed or is constantly under our feet for about half an hour after they have left.
I have no idea why she is scared. My mom says it might be because they frightened her while she was out in the front garden one time but I guess I will never know for sure...
My cousins (five of them) are coming to sleep over tonight so my aunt and uncle can have a break from them so they can enjoy their anniversary in peace. We are still troubled about having maybe not having enough beds...
Until my next post... goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment