Hi Readers!
I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for such a long time. I'm not going to give any excuses because people don't care and, what's the point?
Anyway, I have been re inspired by watching a movie about a young lady (Julie Powell) that blogs about a project (true story). Her aim is to work through Julia Child's cook book called "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" in 365 days with 524 recipes. She calls it "The Julie/Julia Project" and has many problems along the way.
So, I have been re inspired and that's it. Point blank.
Today, (Easter Sunday) Joshua (my brother) ate twelve of his fourteen easter eggs in ten hours. Well, good luck not throwing up tonight, Josh! I couldn't believe it! He just sat there, stuffing tons of chocolate into his mouth. He sat at one end of the table, and I at the other. I watched him for about fifteen minutes, eating chocolate eggs. When he was finished with one, he'd shoot me a cheeky look and stick his hand into the box and starts on another one. I just laugh every time in sheer awe of how much chocolate a four-year-old boy can eat in such a short amount of time.
Well, Happy Easter and enjoy it while it lasts (which is not a very long time since it is now 09:19pm and there is only a few hours left until the day is over)!
Sincerely, (it's a bit sophisticated, but, I felt like it... got a problem?)
Kyra Guy
No comments:
Post a Comment