Saturday, 14 April 2012

Status: At work

I am at my dad's golf shop right now on my dad's till computer thingy and blogging while the busy time of the shop has passed for the next half and hour or so.  It is so fun here! I love working for my dad. I make crunchies (see recipe on My Recipe Book at http://kyrasrecipebook.blogspot.com/ ) on Friday nights and dad sells them here on Saturday and Sunday mornings.  I make quite a bit, but only on busy days.  The only down thing is that the sink so small you can't run the water to fast otherwise the tiny sink OVERFLOWS!  People are so friendly here, unlike my dad's last job from where he resigned.  Oh and by-the-way, if your dad likes golf, tell him to come to Somerset West Country Club to play or maybe have lesson with my dad (he's a PGA professional and I think best teacher ever.)

  Till my next post...
 
       Toodles! (as Paula might say on 7de laan ... hahaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment