Tuesday, 24 January 2012

The reveal...

I have decided to rather reveal the results as I go along.  So... I recieved four comments ( I would like more but if you aren't able to comment, just send an email to kurarachelleguy@gmail.com with your name and answer)  from Jesse, Katherine, Louise and Megan.  The people who have a favourite movie in common is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Megan, Jesse and Katherine!!!!

 Sorry Louise!  Better luck next time? Congrats!  I will just reveal when I have at least 3 comments.  I am just gonna keep on going with this thing until I feel like finishing it and have run out of questions.



  Question #2


What is your favourite flavour ice-cream?


A Cinnamon
B Dark Chocolate
C Vanilla
D Pistachio


Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. never tryed pistchio or cinamon so it will have to be chocolate for me!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its kaeden van niekerk 0732905986 ❤️

    ReplyDelete