Hi!
I love Moshi Monsters! If you want, become one of my friends or adopt! My name is "totttie". To go to the Moshi Monsters website, just click the link: www.moshimonsters.com
Hi, Kyra! Having a blog must be so cool! I love the butterfly background! Do you get to decide on everything? The layout, the heading and other stuff? This is so cool! Louise
I would like to but I don't feel like updating every day! I can send you the moshi monsters codes through comment! Here:
Black Pearl: jkydpd7xctdr The Haunted Crown: 33r3hdhd8t6y Sneezy Flute of Pepper Geyser: 9g4k3p9mltfp lillyrose667 Shimmery Snaggletooth Sapphire: x4d8u834e3xf Sword of Awsomeness: 9mt4gmc4nm4y 18 Karat Shiny Parrot: n8ad6679t7c Bag of Eggs: 6gw7areyh49us Goblet of Goosebump Gulch: r7ckafnjdpgu Animated Disco Floor: puzzlepalace Mr. Juggles: moshifunpark Lavaflow floor: sludgestreet Hamsterball: Moshlingzoo1 Fossil: dailygrowl74 Moshling Poster: ALLMOSHLINGS Dustbin Beaver Poster:GIFTISLAND23 Map of MonstroCity: monstrocity1 Roxy (moshling): HOBBIDIDANCE profpurplex6=firecracker amphisbaenae = Top Trumps big bad bill 31= top thing
Hamster ball: MOSHLINGZOO1 The Flaming Sword of Awesomeness: 9MT4GMC4NM4Y (a flaming sword) Lost Marbles of Eggleton: 6GW7AREYH49U (eggs) 18 Karat Shiny Parrot: N8AD6679T7CY (gold parrot) Sneezy Flute of Pepper Geyser: 9G4K3P9MLTFP Shimmering Snaggletooth Sapphire: X4D8U834E3XF (dark blue Sapphire) Black Pearl of Potion Ocean: JKYDPD7XCTDR Goblet of Goosebump Gultch: R7CKAFNJDPGU Haunted Diamond Tiara: 33R3HDHD8T6Y
You have to try it! It is addictive!
ReplyDeleteHi, Kyra! Having a blog must be so cool! I love the butterfly background! Do you get to decide on everything? The layout, the heading and other stuff? This is so cool!
ReplyDeleteLouise
Yip! And it is soooooooo easy too! You must create one!
ReplyDeleteI would like to but I don't feel like updating every day! I can send you the moshi monsters codes through comment! Here:
ReplyDeleteBlack Pearl: jkydpd7xctdr
The Haunted Crown: 33r3hdhd8t6y
Sneezy Flute of Pepper Geyser: 9g4k3p9mltfp lillyrose667
Shimmery Snaggletooth Sapphire: x4d8u834e3xf
Sword of Awsomeness: 9mt4gmc4nm4y
18 Karat Shiny Parrot: n8ad6679t7c
Bag of Eggs: 6gw7areyh49us
Goblet of Goosebump Gulch: r7ckafnjdpgu
Animated Disco Floor: puzzlepalace
Mr. Juggles: moshifunpark
Lavaflow floor: sludgestreet
Hamsterball: Moshlingzoo1
Fossil: dailygrowl74
Moshling Poster: ALLMOSHLINGS
Dustbin Beaver Poster:GIFTISLAND23
Map of MonstroCity: monstrocity1
Roxy (moshling): HOBBIDIDANCE
profpurplex6=firecracker
amphisbaenae = Top Trumps
big bad bill 31= top thing
Hamster ball: MOSHLINGZOO1
The Flaming Sword of Awesomeness: 9MT4GMC4NM4Y (a flaming sword)
Lost Marbles of Eggleton: 6GW7AREYH49U (eggs)
18 Karat Shiny Parrot: N8AD6679T7CY (gold parrot)
Sneezy Flute of Pepper Geyser: 9G4K3P9MLTFP
Shimmering Snaggletooth Sapphire: X4D8U834E3XF (dark blue Sapphire)
Black Pearl of Potion Ocean: JKYDPD7XCTDR
Goblet of Goosebump Gultch: R7CKAFNJDPGU
Haunted Diamond Tiara: 33R3HDHD8T6Y
Thank You!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a pleasure!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit bored of it now....
ReplyDeleteI don't like it anymore!!!!!
ReplyDelete