Friday, 29 July 2011

Friday, 29th July, 2011

Dear Diary,


   Today Emma ( one of my many BFFs) is coming over to visit and to have tea and scones.  I am going to show her my blog and see what she thinks of it.  I am going to ask her if she would like to start her own blog and/or become one of my followers.  I started my blog yesterday, and already I have changed the heading twice!  


    Love,
        Kyra xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kyra :)
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!! Soon you might even find it hard not to blog. I can't go a week without blogging. I love the backround, I've never seen it before.
    We really need to see each other soon!
    From Kath
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am posting a comment for the sake of posting a comment!!!!

    P.S. I know it's none of my business, but, if you're reading this, hi Kath! Remember me from Kyra's ABBA party?

    ReplyDelete